Plum Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Soak the gelatin in a little water.
2. Wash and pit the plums.
3. In a saucepan caramelize the sugar until a light brown.
4. Moisten with wine.
5. Add the plums and the cinnamon.
6. Stir and cook until very tender.
7. Puree in a blender and strain through a fine sieve.
8. Drain the gelatin.
9. Melt in small saucepan over moderate heat.
10. Stir into plum puree.
11. Beat cream until stiff, fold into puree.
12. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
13. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.