Tropical Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
1 Bread, 1-1/2 Fat, 35 Optional calories.
Nutritional Analysis per serving:
175 calories, 3 g protein, 6 g fat, 27 g carbohydrate, 103 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol. Calories from fat: 30%
- 2 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp margarine, unsalted
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple, crushed, canned, no sugar added
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut flavor, imitation
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder, cut min margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add remaining ingredients, stir until mixture forms a sticky dough and leaves sides of bowl ~ do not overmix.
4. Spray 12 muffins cups with cooking spray, divide batter amount cups.
5. Bake until golden brown - about 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Remove to wire rack and cool.
7. Serve immediately or freeze.