Tropical Muffins Recipe
Exchanges: 1 Bread, 1-1/2 Fat, 35 Optional calories.
Nutritional Analysis per serving: 175 calories, 3 g protein, 6 g fat, 27 g carbohydrate, 103 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol. Calories from fat: 30%
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder, cut min margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add remaining ingredients, stir until mixture forms a sticky dough and leaves sides of bowl ~ do not overmix.
4. Spray 12 muffins cups with cooking spray, divide batter amount cups.
5. Bake until golden brown - about 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Remove to wire rack and cool.
7. Serve immediately or freeze.