Pineapple-Bran Whole-Wheat Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 100 calories, 1g fat.
Instructions:1. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Beat the egg slightly.
3. Add cereal, milk, and oil to the egg.
4. Stir to combine.
5. Let stand for 2 min or until the cereal has softened.
6. Stir the pineapple, including the juice, into the mixture.
7. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
8. Spoon the batter evenly into a paper-lined muffin tin and bake at 400F for about 25 min. Serve warm.