Naturally Sweet Pineapple Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, mash the margarine with the back of a fork.
2. Beat in the eggs.
3. Thoroughly drain the crushed pineapple, being careful to reserve the drained juice.
4. Add 1 cup of pineapple juice to the margarine-egg mixture.
5. In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
6. Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
7. Fold in the drained pineapple.
8. Pour this batter into 12 greased or lined muffin tins.
9. Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes.