Fruit Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. To thaw raspberries, place pouches in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 1 minute.
2. Allow to stand 1 minute and then heat an additional 1 minute.
3. Allow to stand 1 minute to distribute the heat.
4. If not completely thawed, heat an additional minute.
5. Pour thawed berries and juice into the container of a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Berries may also be pressed through a sieve or food mill.
7. In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, combine chicken bouillon, water, pineapple juice and sugar; stir until dissolved.
8. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
9. Stir in raspberries.
10. Chill several hours or overnight.
11. Serve garnished with a dollop of sour cream.