7-UP Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Put lemon-flavored Jell-O into a bowl.
2. Add hot water, then cold 7-UP.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour Jell-O into a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
5. Drain pineapple and reserve juice for topping. You will need one cup of juice.
6. Add the pineapple, bananas and marshmallows to Jell-O.
7. Let completely set until firm.
1. In a saucepan combine 1 cup of the reserved juice, sugar, flour and egg.
2. Cook until thick.
3. Add butter, then cool.
4. Prepare Dream Whip as directed on the package.
5. Add cooled, cooked mixture to Dream Whip.
6. Stir well.
7. Spread on top of set Jell-O.