Persimmon Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine persimmon pulp, oil, honey, and eggs in a blender.
3. Process until liquid.
4. Add to flour mixture.
5. Rinse blender jar with the water and pour into batter to thin as needed.
6. Stir until flour is just moistened and lump free.
7. Add raisins and chopped nuts if you like.
8. Spoon into greased or sprayed muffin tins.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 350-375 for 12 - 15 minutes. (Muffin top will spring back when gently poked.)
11. If you prefer bread, bake in a loaf pan for 25 min.
12. Serve hot with butter for breakfast, brunch, or with a fruit cup for dessert.