Under-the-Sea Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Drain pears, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
2. Dice pears and set aside.
3. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add reserved syrup and lemon juice.
4. Pour 1 1/4 cups into an 8 X 4" loaf pan.
5. Chill until set but not firm, about 1 hour.
6. Meanwhile, soften cheese until creamy.
7. Very slowly blending in remaining gelatin, beating until smooth.
8. Add cinnamon and pears and spoon into pan.
9. Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
10. Unmold and garnish as desired.