Pear and Parsnip Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine parsnips and 2 cups water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Cover, reduce heat and heat 5 min; drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
3. Combine parsnips, green onions and 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp honey-yogurt dressing in a medium bowl.
4. Stir well.
5. Cover and chill.
6. Cut pears in half lengthwise; core and cut lengthwise into thin slices, keeping slices intact.
7. Brush cut sides with lemon juice.
8. Place 1 cut pear half on each of 6 plates, separating slices to form a fan.
9. Top each with 1/2 cup parsnip mixture and 1 tbsp remaining honey-yogurt dressing.
10. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired.