Curried Pear Halves Recipe
Instructions:1. Drain pear halves and reserve 1/3 cup of the liquid.
2. Place pear halves in shallow, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
3. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, melt butter or margarine in microwave oven 30 seconds.
4. Stir in reserved pear liquid, brown sugar and curry powder to taste.
5. Spread curry mixture over pears and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 5 minutes or until heated through.
6. Serve warm with dollops of sour cream, if desired.