Three-Peach Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Lightly butter a deep 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. Roll pastry into 1 large circle 1/8-inch thick; line the prepared pan, leaving sides to overlap onto counter.
4. Sprinkle almonds over the bottom.
5. Toss peaches, cherries, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, topioca and lemon juice together in a bowl, then heap into pie pan.
6. Dot with butter.
7. Pull pastry up and over filling into a rough topping.
8. Brush top crust lightly with milk and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
9. Bake for 10 minutes, lower heat to 350 F, and bake for another 35 to 40 min, until golden.
10. Cool completely before removing from pan.