Spiced Peach Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line pans with paper muffin cups.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and mace.
3. In a small bowl, mix egg, peach yogurt, milk and oil.
4. Make a well with a spoon in the center of the flour mixture.
5. Pour egg mixture and chopped dried peaches into the well.
6. Stir until flour mixture is moistened; the batter should still maintain some lumps in it.
7. Gently spoon batter into greased muffin pan cups, filling each 2/3 full.
8. Mix all ingredients for the crunch topping except for the butter; cut in butter or margarine until crumbly.
9. Sprinkle each muffin with approximately 2 tsp of the topping.
10. Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Remove muffins from the pan and serve warm.