Peaches'n'Cream Oven-Puffed Pancake Recipe
May be made with sliced apples, also.
Per serving: 240 calories with 8 grams fat.
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 425F.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs.
3. Beat with wire whisk or rotary beater until smooth.
4. Place margarine in 9-onch pie pan; melt in 425 oven for 2 to 4 minutes or just until margarine sizzles.
5. Remove pan from oven; tilt to coat bottom with melted margarine.
6. Immediately pour batter into hot pan; top with peach slices, pecans and cinnamon.
7. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
8. Meanwhile in small bowl, combine all cream sauce ingredients; mix well.
9. Cut pancake into 4 wedges. Serve immediately eith cream sauce.