Peach Pecan Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Drain the peaches, reserving 1/4 cup of the syrup.
2. Fine chop 1 cup of the peach slices.
3. Set aside.
4. In a blender container, combine the remaining peaches, margarine, eggs, the reserved peach syrup, and the lemon juice.
5. Cover and blend until very smooth.
6. Stir together all of the dry ingredients in a mixer bowl.
7. Add the egg mixture folding it in until the dry mixture is just moistened.
8. Fold in the reserved peaches and nuts.
9. Bake at 350 degreesfor 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
10. Cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes then remove them to a rack to cool.
11. Spread the tops with the peach preserves.