Peach Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 10 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or well drained canned peaches, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup almonds (optional), chopped
1. In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients; make a well in center of mix.
2. Add eggs and oil, stirring only until dry mix is moistened.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into greased muffin tins; bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until muffins test done.