Oat Peach Muffins Recipe
Per muffin: 155 calories, 4 g protein, 24 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat, 1 g fiber.
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 F.
2. Spray bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups with nonstick co oking spray.
3. Mix oats and buttermilk in large bowl.
4. Beat in brown sugar, oil, molasses, vanilla and egg whites.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients except peache s until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
6. Fold in peaches.
7. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be full).
8. Bake about 20 minutes or un til golden brown.
9. Immediately remove from pan.