Gingerbread Waffles with Peach Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine baking mix, milk, egg, molasses, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of batter in preheated waffle iron.
3. Texture of finished waffle will be cake-like;it is not intended to be crisp.
4. Do not overbake because waffle will burn.
5. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve with Peach Sauce
Peach Sauce (this is delicious!):
1. Drain liquid from peaches into a 4 cup glass measure.
2. Stir in cornstarch mixed with lemon juice.
3. Heat on medium until mixture thickens.
4. Cut peach slices into pieces and add to sauce.
5. Serve over waffles.