Elmira Sour Cream Peach Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
3. Trim and flute edges; do not prick pastry.
4. With rotary beater, beat flour, sugar and sour cream (use commercial sour cream from store).
5. Arrange flat edge of peach quarters on pastry in concentric circles.
6. Pour sour cream on top.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 F, then lower heat to 350 F and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set.
8. Sprinkle brown sugar over hot pie.
9. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes until sugar is melted.
10. Serve warm.