9 Minute Fresh Fruit Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In covered blender, blend 1 cup of fruit at high spped 30 seconds.
2. In 2 quart saucepan, mix cornstarch and water until smooth.
3. Add mashed fruit, corn syrup, and lemon juice.
4. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil one minute.
5. Turn into bowl, cover surface with waxed paper.
6. Cool one hour.
7. Fold in remaining fruit.
8. Spread cream onto bottom and sides of pie crust.
9. Fill with fruit mixture.
10. Chill 3 hours or until set.