Passion Fruit Mousse with Rum Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. To make the mousse: Place the juice in a sauce pan, add gelatin mixture and heat, stirring until dissolved.
2. Set pan in ice water and stir mixture until it cools and begins to thicken.
3. Stir in condensed milk and set aside.
4. Beat the egg whites to soft peaks and gently fold into the gelatin mixture.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for several hours.
6. To make the rum sauce: Stir the sugar into the rum until dissolved.
7. Stir in the fruit pulp and juice.
8. Spoon over cold mousse.