Orange Spice Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Butter 12 muffin cups.
2. Sift together the flours, baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg with the sour cream, butter, and orange juice.
4. Stir in the orange zest and brown sugar and mix well.
5. Add the sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
6. Fill the prepared muffin cups about three-fourths full.
7. Combine the sugar with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over the muffins.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and springy to the touch.
9. Allow the muffins to stand for 5 minutes before turning them out onto a wire rack to cool.
10. Serve warm.