Orange Rice Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch-free baking powder
1. In large bowl mix, bananas, orange juice concentrate, and oil.
2. Add flour and baking powder. Blend well.
3. Fill six 2 1/2 inch nonstick muffin cups 2/3 full.
4. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
5. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
You can add 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, 1/2 cup chopped dates (no sugar), or 1/2 cup well drained crushed pineapple, according to your taste.
For apple rice muffins, substitute apple juice concentrate for orange juice concentrate.