Orange Pecan Gems Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350'F.
2. Grease baking sheets.
3. Combine cake mix, yogurt, egg, butter and chopped pecans in large bowl.
4. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto greased baking sheets.
6. Press pecan half onto center of each cookie.
7. Bake at 350'F.
8. for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets.
10. Remove to cooling racks.
11. Cool completely.
12. Store in sirtight container.
13. Cookies may be stored in an airtight container in freezer for up to 6 months.