Orange Pecan Crisps Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400~F.
2. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
3. Overlap long sides 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
4. Press or roll to form 14x8-inch rectangle.
5. Spread margarine over dough.
6. In small bowl, combine brown sugar, pecans, orange peel and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over margarine.
7. Starting at shorter side, roll up jelly roll fashion; pinch edges to seal.
8. Cut into 8 slices.
9. Place cut side down on large ungreased cookie sheet.
10. Flatten each by hand to a 4 to 5-inch circle.
11. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
12. Bake for 9-14 minutes or until golden brown.
13. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
14. Serve warm or cool.