Orange Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Make a batter out of the first seven ingredients in the order that they are listed.
2. Grate the orange rind, squeeze the juice from the orange and reserve.
3. Add the rind, raisins and pecans to the batter.
4. Pour into greased muffin tins.
5. Bake at 350 degree F for 15-20 minutes or until done.
6. Cool on racks.
7. Combine the reserved juice from the orange and 1/3 cup of sugar in a small saucepan.
8. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and when the glaze is done, pour the glaze over the cooled muffins.