Orange Muffins (Eggless) Recipe
Note that there are no are no eggs in this recipe, so these may be enjoyed by those who can't eat eggs.
Per muffin: 157 calories, 2.5 g fat (14%).
Exchange values: 1/2 fruit, 1-1/2 bread; 1/2 fat.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, and 1/4 cup sugar together. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat the thoroughly thawed orange juice concentrate, oil, yogurt, and apricot preserves together.
4. Stir in the apricots.
5. Slowly stir the flour mixture into the liquid ingredients just until everything is moistened. Do not overmix.
6. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins.
7. Mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together, and sprinkle over the muffins.
8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.