Orange Frosted Sour Cream Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream 2 cups sugar and 2 sticks butter (or margarine).
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. Add the 3 beaten eggs and sour cream, alternately with the dry ingredients, to the butter mixture.
4. Add juice and rind of 2 oranges and blend well.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake in preheated 400-degree oven for 8-10 minutes (check after 6 minutes).
7. Mix together last 4 ingredients (3 tbsp margarine, 2/3 box powdered sugar, juice and rind of one orange and milk as needed for good spreading consistency).
8. Spread on cooled cookies.