Orange Corn Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp grated orange peel
1. Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, amd salt.
2. In another bowl combine egg, milk, oil, and orange peel.
3. Add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until moistened.
4. Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until lightly brown.
6. Remove and serve warm.