Orange and White Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
2. Line a muffin pan with muffin cups.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, sugar, orange juice and vanilla extract.
4. With a sharp paring knife, cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the seeds.
5. Add the vanilla seeds and the orange zest to the egg mixture and whisk until thoroughly blended.
6. With a rubber spatula, fold the egg mixture into the dry ingredients, folding only until the dry ingredients are moistened.
7. Stir in the white chocolate.
8. Using two spoons, fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
9. Bake the muffins for 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden.
10. Cool the muffins in the pan, set on a rack.
11. When cool, store the muffins immediately in a plastic bag or airtight container.