Orange Almond Honey Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and honey until light.
3. Beat in egg, orange juice concentrate and orange peel.
4. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just blended; stir in almonds.
5. Spoon into 8 greased or paper-lined 2-1/2 -inch muffin cups.
6. Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Remove muffins from pan to wire rack.
8. Serve warm or at room temperature.