Orange-Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine orange juice and raisins; let stand overnight.
2. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and orange peel.
4. Combine flour and baking soda; stir into butter mixture.
5. Add raisins, any soaking liquid and oats; mix well.
6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
7. Bake at 350~F oven 10-12 minutes.
8. Cool completely.
9. In small, deep bowl, microwave chocolate and oil 3 to 4 minutes on LOW power, stirring once.
10. Let stand 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
11. Dip one-third of cookie; chill on waxed paper-lined baking sheets until chocolate is firm.