Orange-Poppy Seed Muffies Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine dry ingredients in 1-quart mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Process zest with sugar in food processor or blender until sugar-fine.
3. Add orange sugar to mixing bowl with remaining ingredients (except marmalade).
4. Stir to combine (disregard any small lumps).
5. Stir in currants.
6. Chill, covered airtight, at least 4 hours to thicken.
7. Drop 2 tbsp thickened batter, 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets.
8. Sprinkle with more cereal, if desired.
9. Bake in center of 425-degree oven until tops have taken slight tinge and edges are very lightly browned, about 7-8 minutes, rotating pans if browning irregularly.
10. Do not overbake.
11. Cool on racks.