Orange-Date Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a couple of muffin tins.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar; add the egg and beat well.
3. Cut the whole orange in quarters, remove the inner white membrane and put the orange in the blender.
4. Add the orange juice and blend until fairly fine.
5. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
6. Then combine with the margarine/sugar/egg mix, the orange blend, and the dates.
7. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins.
8. Bake at 375 F for about 18 minutes.