Orange-Date Balls Recipe
75 calories per candy.
Instructions:1. Mix dates, margarine and sugar in 3-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes.
3. Stir in egg and salt.
4. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
5. Stir in orange peel, orange juice, vanilla, 1/2 cup nuts and the cracker crumbs.
6. Let stand uncovered 10 minutes or until cool.
7. Stir in cereal.
8. Shape into 1-inch balls, using buttered hands.
9. Roll balls in finely chopped nuts.