Miniature Orange Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 123 Calories; 5g Fat (36% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 10mg Cholesterol; 124mg Sodium.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Starch/Bread; 1 Fruit; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease miniature muffin cups.
2. Mix sugar and orange juice. Set aside for dipping after muffins are baked.
3. Cream butter and sugar.
4. Add sour cream alternately with the dry ingredients, just until moistened.
5. Fold in orange peel, raising, and nuts. (The batter will be stiff.)
6. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
7. While still warm, dip muffins in the sugar-orange juice mixture.