Mandarin Orange Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. About a cup of fresh orange pieces could be used.
2. Sift flour with other dry ingredients. Cut in margarine.
3. Combine egg and milk, and add all at once to dry ingredients -- mix only until moistened.
4. Fold in orange pieces and break them up more if batter seems to dry at first.
5. Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
6. Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Remove from muffin tins while still warm.
8. Dip tops in melted butter and sugar-cinnamon mixture.