Glazed Oranges Recipe
Instructions:1. Remove very thin strips of peel from 3 oranges.
2. Cut strips into tiny slivers about 1-inch long and as thin as possible.
3. Remove all remaining white pith and peel from oranges and discard.
4. Bring water, sugar, cream of tartar and mace to a boil.
5. Add slivers of orange rind and simmer until syrup is reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
6. Place orange slices in serving bowl.
7. Stir liqueur into syrup.
8. Pour over oranges.
9. Cool in refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
10. Garnish with yogurt or coconut.