Citrus-Pecan Waffles Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Blend orange juice, milk, yolks, butter, lemon juice and grated peels in large bowl.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Mix into liquid ingredients.
5. Stir in pecans.
6. Beat whites and cream of tartar in another bowl until soft peaks form.
7. Add sugar and beat until stiff but not dry.
8. Gently fold 1/4 of whites into batter to lighten, then fold in remaining whites.
9. Bake until waffles are golden brown.
10. Makes about 4 cups batter.