Baked Marmalade Pancake Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter
- 6 tbsp orange marmalade, any citrus marmalade
- 2 tbsp confectioners' sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, flour, milk and almond extract until blended.
3. Melt the butter in a large ovenproof skillet over moderate heat.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat and pour in the batter, tilting to cover the bottom of the pan evenly.
5. Immediately place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
6. Transfer to a serving plate, spread with the marmalade and dust with the sugar; serve immediately.