No-Cholesterol Fruit-Filled Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400'F.
2. Grease bottom of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4", or line with paper baking cups.
3. Stir milk, oil and egg in medium bowl until blended.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients except fruit preserves and glaze just until moistened.
5. Divide batter evenly among cups.
6. Drop 1 level teaspoon fruit preserves onto center of batter in each cup.
7. Bake 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool slightly; remove from pan.
9. Drizzle with glaze.
Stir powdered sugar and water in small bowl until smooth.