Puff Pancake Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 2/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
1. Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan; set aside. Do not use nonstick spray coating.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine flour, milk and eggs.
3. Eat well.
4. Pour into the prepared pan.
5. Bake in a 425 F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed and golden.
6. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan heat pie filling until warm.
7. Spoon onto center of puffed pancake.
8. Top with nectarine slices.
9. To serve, cut pancake into wedges with a table knife.
10. If desired, garnish with peppermint leaves.