Galia Melon in Port Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8 to 10
Nutrition information per serving:
84 calories, 2 g protein, 20 g carbohydrates, 0.2 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium.
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 large galia melon, peeled and cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 pomegranate
1. Warm wine and honey in microwave or over low heat on stove.
2. Stir to mix.
3. Place melon in serving bowl.
4. Pour wine mixture over.
6. Cut pomegranate in quarters; carefully remove seeds.
7. Scatter seeds over melon.
8. Serve cold or at room temperature.