Florida Key Lime Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Peheat oven to 350 F.
2. Put the yolks in a large bowl and beat them with a whisk, just breaking them and mixing them well.
3. Slowly stir in the condensed milk.
4. Mixing well, stir in the lime juice. The mixture should be tart. If it isn't pleasantly tangy, stir in more lime juice.
5. Pour the filling into the pie shell.
6. Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Remove and cool.
8. Whip the cream, slowly adding the confectioners' sugar.
9. Spread over the pie and sprinkle the lime rind over.
10. Serve at room temperature, but refrigerate if not serving within 3 hours of baking.