Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2-1/2x1-1/4" or line with paper baking cups.
3. Beat milk, oil, yogurt and egg in large bowl.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients except Lemon Glaze just until flour is moistened.
5. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about 3/4 full).
6. Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Immediately remove from pan.
8. For glaze, mix ingredients until smooth and drizzling consistency. 9. Drizzle Lemon Glaze over warm muffins.