Lemon Yogurt Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 2. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a seperate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, honey and lemon zest.
4. Add the flour mixture and fold until just combined.
5. Spoon into buttered muffin tins and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. While the muffins are baking, mix lemon juice, 1/3 cup sugar and 3 Tablespoons water.
7. When the muffins are done, remove them from the oven and pierce the top of each one several times with a fork.
8. Brush the syrup over the top of each one.
9. Let the muffins cool in the tins for three minutes, then cool on a rack.