Lemon Raspberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
2. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
3. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
4. In small bowl, combine half-and-half, oil, Lemon estract and eggs; blend well.
5. Add to dry ingredients, stir until ingredients are just moistened.
6. Carefully fold in raspberries.
7. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4ths full.
8. Bake at 425 degrees F 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool 5 minutes, remove from pans.