Lemon Poppy Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy, scraping bowl often.
5. Add egg lemon juice and substitute; beat well.
6. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream, vanilla; beat at low speed until blended.
7. Fold in poppy seed and lemon zest.
8. Fill muffin cups lined with paper baking cups 2/3 full.
9. Sprinkle tops with additional granulated sugar.
10. Bake in 375F oven for 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.