Lemon Pancakes Recipe
Per Pancake: 39 calories, 6g carb, 1g, protein, 11mg cholestrol, 1g fat (28% CFF).
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
2. Add the milk, club soda, egg yolk, lemon zest, vanilla, and oil, and beat well.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks form.
4. Carefully fold the egg whites into the batter.
5. Lightly spray or wipe a large regular or nonstick skillet with vegetable oil.
6. Place the skillet over medium-high heat; drop the batter into the pan by tablespoonfuls to form 2-inch pancakes, and cook until they are golden brown on both sides.
7. Variations: Omit the lemon zest and add one of the following to the batter: