Lemon Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and soften.
2. Set in a bowl of hot water and mix until dissolved.
3. Beat egg yolks in a medium bowl until blended.
4. Gradually add half the sugar and continue beating until ribbon forms, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Beat in lemon juice and zest, then the gelatin.
6. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, stirring every two minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
7. Whip cream until stiff.
8. Whip egg whites wntil soft peaks form, then add remaining sugar a tablespoon at a time.
9. Continue beating until stiff but not dry.
10. Gently fold egg-yolk mixture into whites until no streaks are left then fold in whipped cream.
11. Spoon into serving bowl or individual dessert dishes.
12. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
13. Garnish with mint and lemon slices.